Membership & Activity Requirements
- Clan members must log in and complete an activity in Destiny 2 at least once every 30 days
A primary reason for these rules is to ensure the clan has a constant supply of active Guardians from any platform for the community to engage with. To this end, any clan member who does not complete at least one in-game activity every month in Destiny 2 will automatically be removed from the clan by the maintenance script. Players who know in advance that they will be unable to play for an extended period of time may complete this form to hold their spot for up to 90 days. Additionally, anyone removed due to inactivity may apply to rejoin at any time.
- Clan members should be at least 16 years of age (with a few notable exceptions)
Our community is mostly "family-friendly" — we aim to create a mature environment of mutual respect between members. No perspective member under the age of 16 will be considered unless they are either related to an existing member, or have prior approval from an administrator. To obtain prior approval, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you'd like to join. You will be asked to play a session with an admin, as well as complete the New Member's Agreement, in order to help us assess if you'd be a good fit for the clan.Additionally, due to Discord's rules and policies, no clan members under the age of 13 will be admitted — THERE IS NO EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE.
- Clan members must be active in the community Discord
Our Discord server is the heart & soul of our community. To that end, all players must be registered members of the clan Discord. To register, simply issue the command: ?register and follow the instructions provided in the direct message from Charlemagne. Our Discord is open to all players and fans of the Destiny™ series, not just clan members — so invite your friends!
One of our founding principles is that we help each other with difficult endgame content. We do not permit and will not tolerate our members using any form of cheat, exploit, network manipulation, or other mechanism not permitted by Bungie's Terms of Service to obtain loot, complete triumphs, advance quests, obtain pinnacle weapons, or participate in any game content in a manner inconsistent with the highest ethical standards. This includes any of the following actions:
- Cheating via use of third-party software (aimbots, hacks, etc.)
- Cheating via network manipulation (DDoS/DoS attacks; packet floods; using restricted network subnets, VPNs, or foreign servers to restrict matchmaking)
- Obtaining experience, ranking, pinnacle weapons, or other resources via account recovery
- Utilising ill-gotten gear in any game session with a community member
- Sharing your Destiny, Bungie.Net, Discord, or Solarian.Net account credentials with anyone else or allowing others to use these accounts
- Attempting to arrange any form of account recovery or network mamipulation session using Solarian resources
- Offensive & suggestive content is not permitted
Our community is built on the principle of inclusivity. To that end, posting or reposting hateful or discriminatory messages, images, memes, videos, or any other offensive content in either text or voice channels is prohibited. What is offensive? Something that offends another reasonable user. We welcome all Guardians, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual identity, politics, religion, or other personal views. The admin team has the final say on what is and what is not offensive, but anything racist, sexist, ableist, xenophobic, homophobic, ageist, classist, or otherwise discriminatory is strictly taboo. Any user found violating this policy will be warned. Repeat violations will result in ejection from the community.
If any user feels offended by anything found on a Solarian resource, please don't hesitate to reach out to any admin, or contact us directly via e-mail at email@example.com
- Communicate with Clan Members in the Discord
The Destiny mobile app is quite unreliable with notifications, so please use the Discord to communicate with other community members — not the Destiny app, not platform messaging, and not Bungie.Net. Platform messaging (PS Messages, Xbox Chat, etc.) tends to obstruct players' view when it pops up and is difficult to reply to without using the mobile application on console.
- Send Descriptive Invitations
If you're inviting another community member to join you in-game, please let them know up front what you're looking to do. "Can someone help with this strike?" isn't nearly as useful as, "Looking for 2 ✧600+ Guardians to do a single 100k+ Nightfall run on The Arms Dealer with Void Burn". And don't even bother with "Play Destiny" on the PlayStation...
- Don't join other players without an invitation
If you're looking for other players to join, send a message on the Discord — don't just hop into someone else's fireteam or voice chat. You may spoil a solo challenge run, join someone who is AFK, or take a spot being held for another player. Even if it's a group of players from the community, send a message before just to ensure that they don't already have a team.
Don't be overwhelmed by these policies and procedures. They really come down to a few simple principles that guide our clan:
- Remain active within the game
- Engage with the community
- Don't cheat ...and...
- Be courteous to fellow players